The production of the Theater on Vasilyevsky is not just a funny story about two rich men who decided to marry their children, but also an extremely relevant social comedy with its original style.
The performance boasts an artistic staging of the play, an interesting scenography, lively music, and bright costumes that point out the characters of the heroes and unusual situations. Crazy dances and songs, lots of drive and positive energy are ruling on the stage!
Running time 2 h. 50 min. including interval
- Director - Vladimir Tumanov
- Costume Designer - Stephaniya Graurogkaite
- Sound - Alexander Zakrzhevsky
- Ballet master - Nikolay Reutov
- Set Designer - Semion Pastukh
- Vocal Coach - Viktor Volna
- Lighting Designer - Konstantin Udovichenko