This play of the Theatre’s chamber stage is based on the novella by Fyodor Dostoevsky and explores the relationship problems, adultery and love triangle...
This “three-person game” was a motive that attracted the writer by its ambiguous drama, by the hidden conflict inside and by extreme psychologism. A short literary form allowed the writer to analyze concisely the characters’ actions with almost surgical accuracy, exposing the strength and passion of their troubled relationship.
Running time 1 h. 40 min. with no interval
- Director - Viktoria Lugovaya
- Set Designer - Igor Stepanov
- Costume Designer - Igor Stepanov
- Sound - Viktoria Lugovaya
- Lighting Designer - Kirill Grigoryan