Gogol's turmoil is ruling on the main stage of the Theatre. This is a staging of the ironic and sharp play “Marriage” by Nikolai Gogol.
It is a fun performance about love with brilliant humor and teasing jokes. All the characters of the Gogol’s play are waiting for a change in their destiny and are dreaming about personal happiness each in his own way.
The plot involves a certain mysticism, the gloom of life on the shaky edge between reality and dreams. This is a true Gogol, in whose works the comic is inseparable from the tragic and whose power, according to Vladimir Nabokov, is ridicule and absurdity.
Running time 2 h. 45 min. including interval
- Director - Vladimir Tumanov
- Costume Designer - Stephaniya Graurogkaite
- Sound - Alexander Zakrzhevsky
- Lighting Designer - Alexander Ryazantsev
- Set Designer - Semion Pastukh